When it comes to headlines, if you’ve been using a single headline to serve multiple audiences, then you’be been missing out on some opportunities for key optimization. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives you a process for writing headlines for SEO, social media and website visitors, each custom-tailored to its audience and optimized to meet different goals.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities