When it comes to headlines, if you’ve been using a single headline to serve multiple audiences, then you’be been missing out on some opportunities for key optimization. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives you a process for writing headlines for SEO, social media and website visitors, each custom-tailored to its audience and optimized to meet different goals.
- You Need a Winning Analytics Philosophy: Here’s Why
- The United States Finally Starts To Talk About Data Privacy Legislation
- Earned Media Platform Cision Adds Image Tracking With ShareIQ Purchase
- Google Extends Added Character Benefits of Responsive Search Ads To Text Ads
- Quantcast Reports More Than 90% Of Visitors To EU Domains Grant GDPR Consent