When it comes to headlines, if you’ve been using a single headline to serve multiple audiences, then you’be been missing out on some opportunities for key optimization. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives you a process for writing headlines for SEO, social media and website visitors, each custom-tailored to its audience and optimized to meet different goals.
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing
- Google Turns On ‘Continued Conversation’ In The Google Assistant
- Google Begins Sending Goodbye Old AdWords UI Notices
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad