Headers are an important part of your overall on-page SEO strategy because search engines use them to quickly crawl through a page and determine how to rank your content. Header tags also helps people read more efficiently as well.
Did you know that, on average, 6 out of 10 people only look at the headlines before sharing an article? This means that all that work creating and writing an article, only 49% of people claim to read it. The other 51% will share it without even reading it.
Writing a great headline isn’t an exact science, but there is data out there that confirms that provides clues as to what makes a headline great.
Check out Search Engine Journal’s tips on how to write headlines and win over readers, earning you more clicks!