Problem: Client spending $30k per month on PPC. Conversion rates are high according to analytics Back-end sales numbers and profits do not support analytic data Client keeps allocating more budget to Pay-per-Click because conversion rate is high, but bank account does not reflect these sales. Client also complains of [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?