If you run a blog or website that utilizes WordPress, then you may have noticed that a new update was released recently. This week WordPress 4.3 was released, providing safer password management, new text formatting shortcuts, as well as the ability to change site menus in the Customizer. These were only some of the features, as [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’