If you run a blog or website that utilizes WordPress, then you may have noticed that a new update was released recently. This week WordPress 4.3 was released, providing safer password management, new text formatting shortcuts, as well as the ability to change site menus in the Customizer. These were only some of the features, as [...]
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR
- 18 Video Marketing Insights for Social Success
- Do You Still Need A PPC Tool With The New Google Ads?
- Mind Games: Craft Killer Experiences with 7 Lessons from Cognitive Psychology by Sarah Weise