These days, podcasts are quite the rage. They're really popular. In a study that was released Monday by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), it was revealed that podcast revenues in the US have broken records, bringing in $314 million in 2017. This is 86 percent more than what podcasts brought in in 2016, which was a year [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?