Imagine this. You're the owner of a site, and you're trying to get business to come to the site, but things just keep going wrong. All of your pages are badly written, the site used a stock list of town names regardless of if they were related to the local geography, and all of [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR