In this episode of Google Developers, we will be learning about the Universal Analytics, which just recently came out of beta. Join Product Manager Nick Mihailovski and Developer Programs Engineer Phil Walton as they discuss some of the most commonly asked questions around the Universal Analytics upgrade.
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR