Yesterday a video was posted by Matt Cutts, the head of Google's search spam, stating that geo-location or redirected users based on their location isn't spam. Google feels that a site that utilizes geo-location techniques isn't doing anything spammy. Although, to be clear, what Google does consider spam is when your site redirects GoogleBot to [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?