From my previous experience, Google+ was an underdone and under-appreciated social network that many people over looked because there were other social channels that just did better (we're looking at Facebook and Twitter and the like). But that's not to say that Google+ is bad a bad social network and that it's not worth using. [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report