Testing is good, testing is great. Testing can show us what works and what doesn't. It all boils down to experimenting with different things and seeing what works the best. Google does this, and they do it often. Quite often. But this isn't a bad thing. I would much rather see Google do some testing with [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’