Giuseppe de Martino, the president of French video platform DailyMotion believes that Google is cheating by serving up YouTube videos (which is owned by Google) in place of DailyMotion content, according to the UK newspaper, The Independent. Independent reporter Ian Burrell writes: [De Martino] claims that sometimes when internet users search Google for DailyMotion videos [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report