So, you got yourself a website, huh? You've got yourself some good content and some nice images and videos that you know could really bring in the visitor. But sometimes, there is one thing that some webmasters tend to miss, and that would be XML sitemaps. The purpose of XML sitemaps are to help communicate [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report