In a recent study of hundreds of agencies and consultants in the SEO space, link building was reported to be the most challenging thing for most. Worse still, because so many struggled to do it well, a horrifically large percentage of agencies had either abandoned the practice entirely, or doubted that link building actually worked. [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping