Google is in the midst of rolling out a new “Trash Can” feature, which will act like the recycle bin on a Window computer. Basically, it is a safety net that will allow you to recover recently deleted data. Based on the announcement, any deleted views, properties and accounts will be saved in the "Trash Can" for [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?