According to the third quarters earnings report this year for Facebook, it was shown that 49 percent of all ad revenues for the quarter were mobile. This is up from only 41 percent in Q2. Because of the mobile revenues that Facebook has enjoyed this quater, they've overtaken Microsoft and Yahoo to claim the number [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping