According to the third quarters earnings report this year for Facebook, it was shown that 49 percent of all ad revenues for the quarter were mobile. This is up from only 41 percent in Q2. Because of the mobile revenues that Facebook has enjoyed this quater, they've overtaken Microsoft and Yahoo to claim the number [...]
- Influencer Marketing ROI – Are You Set Up For Success?
- SEMrush: Facebook Advertising in 2019
- New Google Smart Bidding Signals Coming: Price Competitiveness, Seasonality For Shopping Campaigns
- New European Google Local SERPs Prompt Users To ‘Find Results On’ Other Sites
- 9 Affiliate Marketing Principles to Boost Your Income in 2019