According to the third quarters earnings report this year for Facebook, it was shown that 49 percent of all ad revenues for the quarter were mobile. This is up from only 41 percent in Q2. Because of the mobile revenues that Facebook has enjoyed this quater, they've overtaken Microsoft and Yahoo to claim the number [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’