A Google Hangout was spotted by John Lincoln from Ignite Visibility that confirmed that Google will be using URLs or domain names within content that are unlinked (this means links that don’t have the href attribute) to discover new pages of content and index them. John Mueller from Google added that, although no PageRank or [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?