In this video, featuring Matt Cutts, the head of Google Search Spam, he answers the following question, "Do Google use the same algorithm to rank all the results on page 1, or different algorithms for a wider variety in the results? (Pos. 1-3 - primary focus on freshness Pos. 4-6 - primary focus on backlinks [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]