After Google News Spain closed down yesterday, it was found that “external traffic” had fallen 10 to 15 percent, all based on data by Mathew Ingram by Chartbeat. At first, this loss of traffic seems similar to the German news publishers that saw a dramatic traffic loss after their "rich snippets" were removed from Google News. Will there [...]
- How to Protect Your Business Blog From Hackers
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames