In an announcement by the European Commission, UK based companies and residents that own .EU ccTLDs will need to surrender those domain names after Brexit. Here's what the notice says: As of the withdrawal date, undertakings and organisations that are established in the United Kingdom but not in the EU, and natural persons who reside in the [...]
- How Can You Bring Even More Value To Your Email Marketing?
- Twitter Shares Insights Into How Effective New Prompts Are When Getting Users To Read Content Before Retweeting
- Accessible Machine Learning for SEOs
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask