It seems that Twitter is going through a little bit of a change, or at least and update of some sort. If you take a look at your “Following” list on Twitter, you might discover some brands or people showing up there, despite that face you never followed them to begin with. The first to notice [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company