comScore released the July 2013 US search market share data earlier today. The figures show that Google has seen some moderate growth, stasis for Bing and contraction for everyone else. Google has gone up from last month from their 67 percent market share, while Bing hangs in there at just under 18 percent. For Yahoo, [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]