For all of the folks using TweetDeck, take note. Twitter has announced that by the end of March, TweetDeck users will have to sign onto the platform using their Twitter credentials. What's this mean? Those users still using an email and password combination to get into the platform will need o make the switch in [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]