Here's an interesting Schema.org for you all. Based on a Searchmetrics report done earlier this year, it was revealed that, despite less than 1% of all domains researched had schema.org integrations, over 40% of keyword search queries contained a result snippet that was derived from schema.org markup. What's more is that those domains that contained [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?