Here's an interesting Schema.org for you all. Based on a Searchmetrics report done earlier this year, it was revealed that, despite less than 1% of all domains researched had schema.org integrations, over 40% of keyword search queries contained a result snippet that was derived from schema.org markup. What's more is that those domains that contained [...]
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’
- YouTube Shorts, A New Competitor For TikTok, Are Here!
- Petition To Opt-Out of Google Ads Hiding Search Terms Due To User Data Protection