Here's an interesting Schema.org for you all. Based on a Searchmetrics report done earlier this year, it was revealed that, despite less than 1% of all domains researched had schema.org integrations, over 40% of keyword search queries contained a result snippet that was derived from schema.org markup. What's more is that those domains that contained [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’