The creation of new teams is a challenging moment for all companies, as it may put at risk their existing structure and internal organization. In this episode of Google for Work, Jenny and James share with us their own experience and tell us how their teams at Google have been handling staff growth, thanks to some key Google Apps.
- EU Slaps Google With $2.7B Antitrust Fine For Favoring Its Own Content In Search Results
- Confirmed: Google Rolls Out Local Highlight Icons & Price Labels For Hotel Results
- Google Algorithm Update May Be Rolling Out Since June 25
- Facebook To Launch App For Video Creators Later This Year
- YouTube Tops 1.5 Billion Logged-In Viewers Every Month