When it comes to Google, we tend to take their words as edict and law, but something we’re gong to have to understand is the subtleties and allow for clarification with time. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, we’ll listen to Rand discuss some angles that we should consider that’ll help us stay ground when Google makes a statement about SEO.
- Facebook Will Block Advertisers From Changing Link Previews, But Hasn’t Yet
- Google Search Lets Readers Find E-Books At Their Local Libraries
- Google iOS App Now Makes Related Content Suggestions
- Facebook Ad Experiments Are a Marketer’s Gold Mine – Here’s Why
- Gab.ai Sues Google After Removal From Play Store For Hate-Speech Violations