How does Google determine whether a page is high or low quality? What are the factors that go into that? How can you identify those pages on your own? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives us a laundry list of things to examine that will help us determine what pages make the grand,, and which don’t, from searcher behavior to page load times to spelling mistakes.
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’