How does Google determine whether a page is high or low quality? What are the factors that go into that? How can you identify those pages on your own? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives us a laundry list of things to examine that will help us determine what pages make the grand,, and which don’t, from searcher behavior to page load times to spelling mistakes.
- Digital Marketers Can Always Improve: Here’s Why
- Grammarly Tops YouTube’s TrueView For Action 2018 Leaderboard
- Google Search Console AMP Enhancement Report To Combine Issue Types
- Google Maps’ ‘For You’ Tab Comes To iPhones And A Whole Lot More Countries
- Google Rolling Out More Features For Responsive Search Ads, Adding 10 Languages