How does Google determine whether a page is high or low quality? What are the factors that go into that? How can you identify those pages on your own? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives us a laundry list of things to examine that will help us determine what pages make the grand,, and which don’t, from searcher behavior to page load times to spelling mistakes.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages