How does Google determine whether a page is high or low quality? What are the factors that go into that? How can you identify those pages on your own? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives us a laundry list of things to examine that will help us determine what pages make the grand,, and which don’t, from searcher behavior to page load times to spelling mistakes.
- These 3 Social Media Strategies Will Boost Your SEO: Here’s Why
- Facebook Attribution Now Available To All Advertisers
- How to Get More Keyword Metrics for Your Target Keywords
- Google Local Pack Now Showing Book, Schedule Buttons For Some Businesses
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers