How does Google determine whether a page is high or low quality? What are the factors that go into that? How can you identify those pages on your own? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand gives us a laundry list of things to examine that will help us determine what pages make the grand,, and which don’t, from searcher behavior to page load times to spelling mistakes.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts