Do you love getting your SEO news and other related info? If so, you know there are a ton of different options to choose from. There are loads of sites you can visit that will give you news bits and information you can use to keep up to date with the latest SEO.
But is Search Engine Land one of those sites that you frequently visit to check out the latest news and articles? If so, you can take the website on the go! There’s an app for that.
It’s now been almost a week since the Search Engine Land app has been officially announced. For this app, you can read and share all of the news that is posted daily on the Search Engine Land website, all directly on the dedicated app. The app is available in both the Apple/iTunes App store and on Google Play. Also, if you follow Search Engine Land, you’re probably familiar with Marketing Land as well. If you love Marketing Land as well, you’re in luck. Marketing Land also has an app you can download as well.
You can receive push notifications with the Search Engine Land and Marketing Land apps, which alerts you to top news and breaking stories in the digital marketing industry.
Since these apps are new, and you’ve been using either of apps, keep in mind that the folks at both Search Engine Land and Marketing Land are testing out the appropriate amount of topics and frequency of push notifications.
With the apps, you can create a personalized selection of “Favorite” articles and resource to reference at any time, regardless of if you’re online or off.
Here is a list of other app features, from Search Engine Land:
- Top story notifications for breaking news and hot topics our readers care about most
- Ability to browse top news stories by topic/channel
- Social sharing options
- Offline reading capabilities
- Users can save and mark individual articles as “Favorites,” filed under Menu. To “Favorite” an article to read later, simply click the star at the bottom of the screen after opening the article.
- View any Topic Channel, and that stream (all articles within the topic) will be automatically saved locally and made available while offline. (Some content, including videos and images not previously viewed, may not be available for offline viewing.)
- Users can “Favorite” articles from previously viewed channels while offline
- Subscribe option for our SearchCap daily newsletter for access to all daily articles from Search Engine Land and search headlines from around the industry
If you’re interested in downloading either or both apps, check them out below:
The Search Engine Land app download:
The Marketing Land app download: