Over the last year, local SEO has run at a startling and practically constant pace of chance. There have been a massive amount of new Google My Businesses features and an ever-increasing emphasis on the importance of review, and much more that has happened. It can be pretty tough to keep up with. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Darren Shaw will explain what local is like today, and dive into the key takeaways from his 2018 Local Search Ranking Factors survey, as well as offer us a glimpse into the future according to the local SEO experts.
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages
- Google Search Console Sending Alerts For Big Ranking, Traffic Drops
- YouTube Updates ‘Strikes System’ To Warn Creators First When Their Content Breaks The Rules