If the amount of work that you’be been putting into branded searches equate to “not much,” then it could be time to change your focus. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday,Rand Fishkin explores the benefits of turning some unbranded searches into branded and offers some key tactical advice.
- Facebook Will Block Advertisers From Changing Link Previews, But Hasn’t Yet
- Google Search Lets Readers Find E-Books At Their Local Libraries
- Google iOS App Now Makes Related Content Suggestions
- Facebook Ad Experiments Are a Marketer’s Gold Mine – Here’s Why
- Gab.ai Sues Google After Removal From Play Store For Hate-Speech Violations