These days, when it comes to SEO, things have gotten more complex since the early days of the practice. No longer can we simply check a few items off a list and call it a day. It’s now 2016, and the complexity of the process is greater than ever before. The idea of optimization includes and builds upon traditional page elements. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explores eight different practices that we need for on-page SEO success from this point on.
- Quora Launches Retargeting For Advertisers
- Google is Testing A New Lightweight Search App For Slow Internet Networks
- Dynamic Search Ads Pilot In Bing Ads Now Open To All US Advertisers
- Facebook Copies Instagram’s Live Stories, Boomerangs With In-App Camera Update
- Labels Are Coming To Bing Ads & Bing Ads Editor