These days, when it comes to SEO, things have gotten more complex since the early days of the practice. No longer can we simply check a few items off a list and call it a day. It’s now 2016, and the complexity of the process is greater than ever before. The idea of optimization includes and builds upon traditional page elements. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explores eight different practices that we need for on-page SEO success from this point on.
- Creating Influencer-Targeted Content to Earn Links + Coverage – Whiteboard Friday
- Early Performance Results From Google’s Update To Close Variants
- Google Posts Now Live For All Google My Business Users
- Google Now Removing Medical Records From Its Search Results
- Content Marketing: An Exploration of Purpose and Medium