According to the latest data, at least 86 percent of Americans are now internet users. With all these people in the US online, one of the biggest and most cost-effective ways to connect those internet users to your business is social media. Will Scott has written a list of ten tips on Search Engine Land that will surely help your business use social media effectively. Some tips include making sure you’re on Google and Facebook, making your own personal social media accounts, as well as live broadcasting videos. So what are seven other tips that you could use for your business?
- You Might Be Working with a Bad Link Building Company If…
- Live Site Audit with Chris Countey and Bill McHale
- Google is Making Strides With Google My Business
- 10 Things that DO NOT (Directly) Affect Your Google Rankings – Whiteboard Friday
- Pinterest’s Interest-Based Ad-Targeting Options Swell To More Than 5,000