When it comes to search results, longer and more through documents tend to do better overall. But why? Is there a way that we can use this knowledge to our advantage? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explains how Google might be weighing content comprehensiveness, and even explains a three step methodology for gain an edge over your competitors when it comes to meeting searchers’ needs.
- Expanded Launch of Pin Stories Announced By Pinterest, As Well As New Pin Analytics Tools
- Bing Brings AI And Natural Language Models To Both Autosuggest And People Who Ask
- What Is Google Ads Custom Audience Targeting And How Do We Use It?
- Facebook Says It Will Leave Europe Due To Potential New Data-Sharing Regulations
- Smart Bidding Added To Google Local Ads For Store Sales, Services Attributes and ‘Pick Up Later’