When it comes to search results, longer and more through documents tend to do better overall. But why? Is there a way that we can use this knowledge to our advantage? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explains how Google might be weighing content comprehensiveness, and even explains a three step methodology for gain an edge over your competitors when it comes to meeting searchers’ needs.
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’
- 15 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Publishing A New Landing Page
- Ranking the 6 Most Accurate Keyword Difficulty Tools
- Digitas Report: Brand Loyalty Is At Risk With Voice-Based Purchases