When it comes to search results, longer and more through documents tend to do better overall. But why? Is there a way that we can use this knowledge to our advantage? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explains how Google might be weighing content comprehensiveness, and even explains a three step methodology for gain an edge over your competitors when it comes to meeting searchers’ needs.
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company