When it comes to search results, longer and more through documents tend to do better overall. But why? Is there a way that we can use this knowledge to our advantage? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explains how Google might be weighing content comprehensiveness, and even explains a three step methodology for gain an edge over your competitors when it comes to meeting searchers’ needs.
- TikTok Launches Its Holiday Playbook For Small Business
- eCommerce Statistics and Trends 2020 (Infographic)
- How Can DuckDuckGo (And Microsoft) Benefit From Google’s Sprawling Advertising Business?
- Twitter Launches Carousel Ads
- Facebook Partners Up With Better Business Bureau In Order To Assist Shoppers In Avoiding Online Scams