When it comes to search results, longer and more through documents tend to do better overall. But why? Is there a way that we can use this knowledge to our advantage? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin explains how Google might be weighing content comprehensiveness, and even explains a three step methodology for gain an edge over your competitors when it comes to meeting searchers’ needs.
- EU Commissioner: Two Remaining Antitrust Cases Against Google ‘Advancing’
- Voice Agents And Interfaces Will Require Many New Marketing Strategies
- Google Assistant Sometimes Uses AccuWeather When Their Weather Service Fails
- Getting SEO Value from rel=”nofollow” Links
- Pinterest Redesigns Business Profile Pages With Monthly Viewer Counts