On May 9, Facebook began rolling out new tools to help businesses run automated ad campaigns, book appointments, and edit videos.
With the first tool, Automated Ads, Facebook has the ability to develop a customized marketing plan after asking a few simple questions about both your business and goals.
“Automated Ads to take the guesswork out of creating effective ads that can run on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network.”
Here are some of the top features of Automated Ads:
- Create up to six different versions of your ad automatically.
- Audience options or recommendations based on information from your Page.
- A recommended budget most likely to generate results based on your goal.
- Notifications to keep you informed about how your ads are performing.
There is a new appointment book feature that lets businesses take and manage appointments through Facebook and Instagram.
You can access this new feature, no matter if your business is running Facebook ads.
With the new ‘manage appointments’ feature, businesses can:
- Accept appointments online
- Send reminders to customers through Messenger or text message
- Customize a list of services
- Add hours of availability
- Sync appointments with a personal calendar or another appointment management tool
There is also a new feature in Ads Manger that offers new ways to edit existing video.
This feature contains three new tools in total:
- Automatic cropping
- Video trimming
- Image and text overlays
These tools make it simple and fast for businesses to edit video.