Moz’s Link Explorer, a brad-new link building tool, was launched earlier this week, and improves upon a lot of the problems that plagued their legacy link tool, Open Site Explorer. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand lists out a number of the biggest complaint that Moz got about OSE over the years. He explains the vast improvements that Link Explorer provides, ranging from DA scores updated daily to historic data to a huge index of almost five trillion URLs.
- How to Build High-Quality Links at Scale via Guest Blogging
- Google Admits To Using Very Limited Personalization In Search Results
- How E-Commerce Can Compete For Informational Queries By Optimizing For Intent
- Bing Shuts Down Public URL Submission Tool
- Studies and Tests Are Tricky to Do Right: Here’s Why