Moz’s Link Explorer, a brad-new link building tool, was launched earlier this week, and improves upon a lot of the problems that plagued their legacy link tool, Open Site Explorer. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand lists out a number of the biggest complaint that Moz got about OSE over the years. He explains the vast improvements that Link Explorer provides, ranging from DA scores updated daily to historic data to a huge index of almost five trillion URLs.
- #AEOisSEO: How Does RankBrain Affect Query Results Today
- Your Customers Aren’t Waiting Till Black Friday, Neither Should You
- With The Google’s Exact Match Change Rolled Out, What Are Advertisers Are Seeing?
- Google Opens Developer Preview Of AMP URLs Showing Publisher Domain Mames
- Getting Vocal about Local – Local SEO City Pages