Moz’s Link Explorer, a brad-new link building tool, was launched earlier this week, and improves upon a lot of the problems that plagued their legacy link tool, Open Site Explorer. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand lists out a number of the biggest complaint that Moz got about OSE over the years. He explains the vast improvements that Link Explorer provides, ranging from DA scores updated daily to historic data to a huge index of almost five trillion URLs.
- Samsung Gets Stung By $539 Million Jury Verdict In Apple Patent Defeat
- Yelp-Led Group’s New Video Appeals To Google Employees To Advocate For Internal Change
- How Do You Set Smart SEO Goals for Your Team/Agency/Project? – Whiteboard Friday
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Purchase Of Ads On Amazon
- Google Trends Gets Updated With New Features And Design Elements