Moz’s Link Explorer, a brad-new link building tool, was launched earlier this week, and improves upon a lot of the problems that plagued their legacy link tool, Open Site Explorer. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand lists out a number of the biggest complaint that Moz got about OSE over the years. He explains the vast improvements that Link Explorer provides, ranging from DA scores updated daily to historic data to a huge index of almost five trillion URLs.
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners
- Amazon To Introduce Video Ads In Mobile-App Search Results
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising