Moz’s Link Explorer, a brad-new link building tool, was launched earlier this week, and improves upon a lot of the problems that plagued their legacy link tool, Open Site Explorer. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand lists out a number of the biggest complaint that Moz got about OSE over the years. He explains the vast improvements that Link Explorer provides, ranging from DA scores updated daily to historic data to a huge index of almost five trillion URLs.
- Clinch Launches Tool To Dynamically Generate Ads For Instagram Stories
- New Features In The Facebook Ads Manager App Make Building Ads On Mobile Easier
- Amazon Crashes On Prime Day, Experiences Problems After Its 3PM ET Start Time
- Google Expands Job Search To The UK
- Social Media Marketers Need to Grow Up: Here’s Why