When is a good time to use metrics like bounce rate, pages per visit, and time on site? When should you be ignoring them? There are so many opinions on these metrics being valuable or not, and unsurprisingly, the answer isn’t black an white. Learn what Rand has to say about this metrics debate in today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Getting Ideas for On-Page Optimization
- Google Ads To Remove Accelerated Ad Delivery Option Next Month
- FTC Smacks Down Anti-Review ‘Non-Disparagement Clauses’ In Form Contracts
- Improve Your PPC Performance Starting Today With These 7 Expert Actions
- Facebook Marketing API To Get ‘Special Ad Category’ Field For Housing, Employment, Credit Advertisers