When is a good time to use metrics like bounce rate, pages per visit, and time on site? When should you be ignoring them? There are so many opinions on these metrics being valuable or not, and unsurprisingly, the answer isn’t black an white. Learn what Rand has to say about this metrics debate in today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- SEO Keyword Research to Massively Increase Traffic & Grow Your Business
- Pagination Is Important: Here’s Why
- MoPub Gives Publishers Impression-Level Revenue Data, Links With Attribution Platforms
- SEMrush Expands To Amazon With Sellerly For Product Page Testing
- Class-Action Lawsuit Accuses Google Of Improperly Withholding Refunds For Ad Fraud