When is a good time to use metrics like bounce rate, pages per visit, and time on site? When should you be ignoring them? There are so many opinions on these metrics being valuable or not, and unsurprisingly, the answer isn’t black an white. Learn what Rand has to say about this metrics debate in today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- Trolls Propel Trump To Top Google Ratings For ‘Idiot’
- Reputation Management SEO: How to Own Your Branded Keywords in Google – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Puts Verification Process Work On Hold To Focus On Elections Integrity
- Google Releases AMP Stories v1.0 With New Features, Including An Ads Beta For DFP Users
- Google Image Search Updates Referrer URL To Help Publishers Track Image Search Traffic