When is a good time to use metrics like bounce rate, pages per visit, and time on site? When should you be ignoring them? There are so many opinions on these metrics being valuable or not, and unsurprisingly, the answer isn’t black an white. Learn what Rand has to say about this metrics debate in today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners
- Amazon To Introduce Video Ads In Mobile-App Search Results
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising