When is a good time to use metrics like bounce rate, pages per visit, and time on site? When should you be ignoring them? There are so many opinions on these metrics being valuable or not, and unsurprisingly, the answer isn’t black an white. Learn what Rand has to say about this metrics debate in today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday.
- How to Build High-Quality Links at Scale via Guest Blogging
- Google Admits To Using Very Limited Personalization In Search Results
- How E-Commerce Can Compete For Informational Queries By Optimizing For Intent
- Bing Shuts Down Public URL Submission Tool
- Studies and Tests Are Tricky to Do Right: Here’s Why