Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR