Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- Mobiquity Launches A Blockchain Layer For Maintaining A Data Trail
- YouTube Removes Analytics From Its Demographic Data Reports For Creators
- Making Your First AMP Story: Google’s Answer To Snapchat And Instagram
- How (and Whether) to Invest in and Structure Online Communities – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Takes Aggressive Steps To Curb Spam & Bot Activity By Blocking Identical Actions Across Multiple Accounts