Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- How to Achieve Remote Mindfulness
- What’s The Right Messaging When Customers Are Divided About Reopening?
- What You Need To Know About The Core Web Vitals Report Replacing The Speed Report in Google Search Console
- How to Do a Website Migration: 6 Tips to Do it Like a Pro
- Google Assistant’s ‘Confirm With Voice Match’ Gives New Meaning To ‘Contactless Payments’