Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- Content and SEO Strategy for Service-Based Businesses
- Google Search Console Removes Ability to Set a Preferred Domain
- Price Extensions Now Supported In Microsoft Advertising Editor
- Google Ads Portfolio Bid Strategy Changes: Removing eCPC, Average Daily Budget Replacing Target Spend
- SEO Site Auditing for WordPress Bloggers