Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- Scott Brinker Unveils His Most Populous Marketing Technology Landscape Yet
- How to Plan a Webinar: 37 Webinar Best Practices
- Reports: Fake Reviews Are A Growing Problem On Amazon, Google
- WFA To Brands: Go Beyond GDPR For Online Data Transparency
- Google Posts $31.1B In Total Revenue, Beats Top- And Bottom-Line Expectations