Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities