Let’s say you’ve found out that your site has ranked for a keyword you’ve targeting. This is great news, right? Of course it is! But what if the page that is ranking ends up being irrelevent, or just not the best choice? This sort of thing happens more often than you think it does. When it does happen, there is a great deal of frustration for SEOs. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin will show you how to cope when you found out that your queries are sending traffic to the wrong pages.
- TikTok Launches Its Holiday Playbook For Small Business
- eCommerce Statistics and Trends 2020 (Infographic)
- How Can DuckDuckGo (And Microsoft) Benefit From Google’s Sprawling Advertising Business?
- Twitter Launches Carousel Ads
- Facebook Partners Up With Better Business Bureau In Order To Assist Shoppers In Avoiding Online Scams