The social media landscape is always in a state of change. The things that seemed so popular before suddenly began to slip away from that popularity, making way for newer and sometimes better things.
It’s time to say goodbye to 2022 and get ready for the latest rends that will influence social media in 2023. Staying up to date with industry trends and taking dynamic actions can help brands and businesses to reap the benefits of their social media marketing.
Let’s roll up out sleeves and check out some predictions on what we can expect to see in trends for social media trends in 2023.
Social Media Examiner created an article where 28 marketing experts share their predictions to help you remain important and relevant, allowing you to gain a competitive edge among the competition.
The list includes:
2023 Content and Marketing Strategy Trends
- Brands prioritize LinkedIn and TikTok
- Short-form video leads content mix
- Proactive audience engagement converts
- Social customer care leads to ROI
- AI content recasts content creation models
- Artificial inteligence revolutionizes marketing
2023 Facebook Marketing Trends
- Facebook ads reporting improves
- Trust mitigations buyer hesitancy
- Facebook marketing returns to community development roots
- Machine learning and AI improve Facebook ads
- Facebook messaging becomes an important revenue channel
2023 Instagram Marketing Trends
- Authenticity rules over curated perfection in the Instagram feed
- UGC gets messy
2023 LinkedIn Marketing Trends
- LinkedIn video is seen less
- LinkedIn favors more external content
- Personal brands will support company LinkedIn Content
- Businesses double down on LinkedIn for business audience devlopement
2023 TikTok Marketing Trends
- SEO supports expert positioning and discoverability on TikTok
- TikTok algorithm favors non-promotional content
- TikTok ad spend grows
2023 Twitter Marketing Trends
- Twitter Spaces takes hold
2023 YouTube Trends
- YouTube leans further into Shorts
- YouTube Shorts audiences grows faster
- Brands Embrace YouTube Ads
- More monetization opportunities for bands on YouTube
- Podcasters turn to long-form video on YouTube
- Real, relevant stories win on YouTube
You can check out each prediction in detail over on Social Media Examiners over here!