We love to play around online, right? When you’re bored, you tend to find the craziest things to do online, and you seem to locate the most interesting things when you decide to Google it. Luckily, Google knows that you like having fun when you’re trying to kill time.
If you search
If you click on the “Ask Another Question” button, you’ll be given a new search for [I’m feeling curious], which delivers a new dynamic answer box which gives you even more random information.
After clicking on Ask Another Question, I got a search for [I’m feeling curious] with the following “Do fortune cookies come from China?” question:
Ten other questions that Google answered for me included:
- What do you call a male chicken?
- What color is a giraffe’s tongue?
- When did the great fire of London take place?
- How man feet of wire does it take to make a Slinky?
- How fast does a .22 bullet travel?
- What is Ro Sham Bo?
- Is Kobe Bryant named after beef?
- Why does salt speed up the boiling process?
- Who was the first actor to play Doctor Who?
- What does haze gray and underway mean?
This is certainly a great way to kill time, as well as a great way to learn something new that you probably didn’t know before.
Original Source by Amy Gesenhues