A new feature has been launched for Google My Business, giving local businesses more flexibility with their business hours that reflects ways they are adapting for social distancing as they begin reopening.
It’s now possible to set up “more hours” in Google My Business with special time for different things, such as seniors, pick up, and more. Now, you can set these hours by day of the week and multiple times a day.
In order to get things set up, you have to login to your business profile in Google My Business.
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click Info.
- Next to “More hours” click Edit .
- In the “More hours” box under “Add hours,” click on the type of hours that are applicable.
- Next to the day of the week you want to change, check the box and enter your hours.
- After you entered all hours, click Apply.